Welcome! At this time all our services are online either as livestream or on-demand classes and workshops.
- We strongly recommend that you sign up in advance for classes through the livestream page. Registration for livestream classes closes 20 minutes prior to the class so please give yourself plenty of time to make sure you don’t miss the registration window. You will receive a link to the class via email and text a few minutes before the class start time. Please check your spam folder as our automation sometimes like to land in those. You have until 1 hour prior to the class to cancel without penalty. Please take a moment to read our policies on cancellations and lateness below.
We strongly recommend you sign up for workshops in advance. Workshops will be closed to advance reservations 24 hours prior to the class. All registration is done online. You have until 48 hours prior to the class or workshop to cancel without penalty. You will receive a link to the workshop via email and text a few minutes before the class start time. Please check your spam folder as our automation sometimes like to land in those.
- At this time only our members at the supporter level have access to our membership library of pre-recorded classes. Our library is growing weekly with a selection of our weekly recorded livestream classes.
- We have a great selection of special workshops that you can purchase on-demand HERE.
What policies do I need to know?
Even though all our classes are online and you can practice from the comfort of your home, please be sure to set yourself up and join the zoom call on time. Classes start and end at the times listed on the schedule.
- Cancellation for Regular Classes
You have up until 1 hour prior to your reserved class to cancel without penalty. If you cancel after that you will be charged in full for the class.
- Cancellation for Workshops
You have up until 48 hours prior to the scheduled workshop to cancel without penalty. If you cancel after that, you will be charged in full for the workshop.
- No Shows
If you do not cancel in advance and do not show up for your reservation, you will be charged in full for the class.
- Video and Sound
You will be muted as you join the class but your video will be live. Though it is super helpful for the teachers to be able to see you practice and be able to give you cues and feedback, we totally understand that you might prefer to have your camera off. Having your video on or off is a choice.
- My partner wants to practice with me… or my mom is visiting and wants to join me in class do I need to register her as well?
Yes, please make sure your partner or family member that is practicing together with you at home is also registered. Thank you!
So many teachers and styles! Whose class should I take?
Bread and Yoga is pleased to offer a variety of class styles with experienced teachers from a variety of backgrounds from Hatha, Vinyasa, Iyengar and more. All of our teachers are unique in their approach to the practice and would love to have you in class. Head to our Class Descriptions page for a detailed explanation from each teacher on what to expect in their class.
Is it OK to eat before class?
As with any moderate physical activity, it’s best to fuel up in advance. Try not to eat two or three hours before class, but certainly have something to eat before class if you’re hungry. As you progress with your practice you will learn what is best for your body.
Do I need to be a member to take a class?
Anyone may take a class as a drop-in. As we transition to a coop model in the months ahead we will be moving to a tiered sliding scale membership structure. Visit our rates page for more information.
How do I purchase a gift certificate?
Gift Certificates can be purchased in any denomination. You can purchase them online here.