We are now offering exclusively LIVE Streamed Online Classes!
What You Need To Know:
- All members have full access to Livestream classes
- If you currently have a class card or a new student special you will also be able to use it for access to our livestream
- If you do not have an active membership or class card it will prompt you to pay a drop-in rate of $15
- We will continue to offer our “by donation” classes at 12 noon Mon-Fri and 12:30pm on Sat at a rate of $10
- We will Livestream FREE Meditation 1-1:30pm Mon-Fri
How to Participate:
- Registration for live streaming classes can be done through the Mindbody App or on our website just like any of our regular classes.
- Please select “All Locations” to see all online classes
- You must sign up in advance for all online classes. Class registration will close 20 minutes prior to the start of class. We will not be able to send you the class link if you are not registered by this time.
- Classes will be held on Zoom.us. We recommend that you download zoom or the zoom app into your computer or phone ahead of your first livestream class. Please take a moment to situate yourself with Zoom before joining a class.
- We will email login info to all students registered into each class about 10-15 minutes before class start time. Please be sure your email and cell phone info is up to date on your Mindbody Online profile.
- We have set up zoom so you will automatically be muted as you join the class.
- There will be no refunds for online classes.
Note: If you do not receive a link by the start time of class, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, be sure to check your spam folders for the email!
We also know how much you count on gathering in community when you come to class so we want to maintain that ability for teachers and students to connect in class even if virtually. We need connection more than ever during strange times like these. Even though you will be muted as you join the class, the teacher will have the ability to unmute students if desired.