Join us for a relaxing yoga vacation combined with an authentic taste of Greek life and culture in the unspoiled island of Amorgos, Greece, with it’s breathtaking landscape, clear blue seas and ancient history.
We will be staying in a 5-star family owned Hotel & Spa that is fully set up for a luxurious yoga retreat while having the freedom to explore the island, visit neighboring villages, discover secret beaches and caves and enjoy delicious Greek food.
Each day will begin with an invigorating Iyengar class led by Nancy Preston, followed by a bountiful Greek breakfast. Daytime is free for you to create your own adventure, gather with the group for a hike, or simply relax by one of the salt water swimming pools right in the hotel. In the evening we will gather for restorative yoga and meditation followed by a family style dinner. After dinner there will be opportunities to go check out the local Greek musicians playing in the village, gather for satsang, or to simply settle into a cozy corner with a good book.
Your vacation includes:
- 7 nights accommodation in a superior room with private balcony and sea view
- Breakfast daily in buffet (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options)
- Dinner daily (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options)
- 2 Yoga classes a day
- 2 Local excursions for sightseeing and visiting Amorgos’ ancient monastery
- One 30 minute relaxing massage at anytime during your week
- Use of Lalon Idor Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
- 10% discount on Face and Body treatments at Lalon Idor Spa
- Transfers upon arrival and departure on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
July 11, 2020 // July 18, 2020
Double Occupancy: $2235 per person
- First Early Bird (double): $1,989
- Second Early Bird (double): $2,009
(Note: single occupancy rooms are sold out. All retreat registration is for double occupancy.)
First Early Bird Deadline: July 1, 2019
Second Early Bird Deadline: January 15, 2020
$600 non-refundable deposit to register.
Payment plans available! Email us at email@example.com to inquire.
Please note that airfare and ferry to the island are not included in the price of the retreat.
Click here for more info on how to get to Amorgos.
Nancy Preston is a Certified Iyengar Yoga Teacher and a Yoga Therapist certified by the International Association of Yoga Therapists.
She has been a student, teacher and practitioner of Iyengar Yoga since 1995. She is inspired by the artistry and articulation of the teachings of B.K.S. Iyengar and honored to have studied directly with the Iyengars in Pune, India. Nancy has studied Yoga, Sound, & Vedanta over 25 years with Ramanand Patel, Pandit Mukesh Desai, & Swami Dayananda Saraswati. She has a love for Vedic chanting thanks to the teachings of Swami Vagishananda. She has also traveled several times to Rishikesh, India to study with these esteemed teachers. She believes that the same principles in asana practice can guide us toward conducting our daily lives in harmony.
Fill out the form below to register. Upon clicking “submit” you will be redirected to a new page to pay your deposit. Note that your registration will not be complete until your deposit is paid.