Held by the season of the harvest, supported by the power of the full Moon, and turning to the four elements of earth, air, fire, and water as our guides, we will commune and connect in yoga, with Mother Nature, each other and ourselves to nurture our magic, transform what no longer serves and step deeper into living who we are.
Take time out for you this fall and explore the wonder that Mother Nature has to offer in the gorgeous wild of Upstate New York. As we step into nature, we see more fully how we commune with the world around us and create opportunity to connect more deeply with ourselves.
This retreat will include two yoga classes each day, led by Jackie Foley. There will also be ample time to simply be wherever you want. Enjoy the vast grounds around the house, go for a nature hike along the property or on nearby trails, or simply find some quiet time. Enjoy amenities like the in ground fire pit, and on site hot tub or sauna to help you truly relax into the weekend.
Breaking bread together is an integral part of how we create and strengthen community. All meals will be lovingly prepared by Bread and Yoga founder and certified holistic health coach Marcela Xavier. You’ll share two vegetarian meals a day – plus snacks – all mindfully made with fresh, seasonal, and local organic ingredients. All meals will include plenty of options for more restricted diets – email us if you have questions.
Our weekend will be spent on a large property in Warrensburg, New York. This stay is uniquely suited to meet your desires and your budget. See our full range of accommodation options below from the accessible dorm style rooms to a private tiny house. Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
- Dorm Style | $550 per person // $500 Early Bird
- Shared Room (2 individuals) | $650 per person or $1250 per couple // $600 or $1200 Early Bird
- Main House King Suite w/ private bath (Single Person) | $875 // $825 Early Bird
- Main House King Suite w/ private bath (Couple) | $1250 // $1200 Early Bird
- Converted Van w/ private bathroom | $850 single person or $1250 couple // $800 or $1200 Early Bird
- Airstream w/ private bathroom | $900 single person or $1450 couple // $850 or $1400 Early Bird
- Tiny House w/ private bathroom | $900 single person or $1450 couple // $850 or $1400 Early Bird
Arrival: Friday, October 11th anytime after 2pm (programming will begin at 5pm)
Departure: Monday, October 14th between 11am-4pm
- By accommodation type (see list above for rates)
- Early Bird deadline June 21st
- $150 non-refundable deposit to register
- Payment plans available! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
Three hour and twenty minute drive from NYC. Bread and Yoga can provide door to door transportation at an additional cost. Email us at email@example.com if you’re interested in adding on transportation.
Retreat Led By Jackie Foley
I first discovered yoga many years ago while standing on the precipice of a deep journey of healing and becoming. Yoga served as a dear companion and teacher during this time and quickly began to unfold beyond just a practice, but rather a way of living. I hold yoga as saying “yes” to the dance of the wholeness of life. A beautiful invitation to be in conversation with each step, each breath of the journey – the joy, the heartbreak, the confusion, the clarity, the simple, the complex, the awkward and messiness, the gracefulness and peaceful ease. To maneuver riding the edge between what is no longer and what has yet to come. More info at weavingtruth.com.
Nourishment & Dining Experience with Marcela Xavier
Marcela is the founder and director of Bread and Yoga, and a mother of two. She is an an experienced prenatal yoga teacher and teacher trainer, and has been working with families as a Holistic Health Counselor for 10+ years. Marcela is also a labor support doula attending births in hospitals, birth centers, and home births in NYC and Westchester.