I really appreciate all who have continued to come to class the last few weeks. We are still here for you. We thank the many students that have shared with us how glad they are to have the studio open through all the stress we are all carrying.
Replaced cloth towels with paper towels in every bathroom
Teachers are planning classes with minimal use of shared props whenever possible.
Added hand sanitizer in every room.
Disinfecting all surfaces, door knobs, toilet handles, sink handles in between every class.
Create prop cleaning stations in each studio and cleaning all props after every use
No hands-on assists
We will no longer be lending our mats or props until further notice. Please plan to bring your own when coming to class.
Class sizes will be limited to 12 people in Inwood
Class sizes will be limited 20 in Harlem
Note: Please register ahead of time for classes. We will be keeping a 5 person wait list on all classes if necessary. Thank you!
With the load of information and constant updates, as well as the intense media coverage about the virus, I know that our collective level of stress is pretty high — and stress only puts more on our immune system. We know some can’t come to class right now, or are choosing to not come to class as a precaution. We absolutely understand your concerns.
In an attempt to support our students who cannot join us at the studio at this time, we will start Live Streaming two classes daily starting Saturday, March 14th. These classes will be listed on our Mindbody Online schedule. Our current members will have free full access to all online classes. An “online drop-in” rate of $15 is also available for those without a membership. You can find more info HERE.
We hope that this will ease the stress of your days, help support your immune system, and in return help us maintain our studios during these uncertain times.
Again, we are taking it all one hour at a time. So all this could change again momentarily. We ask for your patience as we navigate these changes.
Thank you and let’s take good care of ourselves and each other.
About online classes:
- Registration for live streaming classes can be done through the Mindbody App or on our website just like any of our regular classes.
- Please select “All Locations” to see all online classes
- All memberships have full access to online classes
- If you don’t currently have a membership to the studio, online drop-in prince is $15/class
- You must sign up in advance for all online classes. Class registration will close 30 minutes prior to the start of class. We will not be able to send you the class link if you are not registered by this time.
- Classes will be held on Zoom.us. We recommend that you download zoom or the zoom app into your computer or phone.
- We will email login info to all students registered into each class about 15-30 minutes before each class.
- Please be sure your email and cell phone info is up to date on your Mindbody Online profile.
We will be Live Streaming one morning class and one evening class daily. Our regular schedule of classes will continue to be held at both studios.